Follow these quick easy tips to make your bathroom super fab and functional:
- keep everyday items in the medicine cabinet grouped by category; face wash, face lotions, tooth care…
- take advantage of adjustable shelving.
- use glasses/cups (or empty candle holders) to store small items neatly.
- use acrylic risers to make extra room in your medicine cabinet.
- if your medicine cabinet is magnetic, use magnetic containers to hold small things like pills, bobby pins, hair ties…
- keep less often used and extra items under the sink in stackable containers, most of my clients love these since they are cheap and see-through.
- avoid buying things in bulk that take a long time to use, they take up too much valuable space and you’ll feel like you live at Costco.