I’m very happy to say I’ll be moving at the end of the month AND my birthday is in three weeks so I am doubly excited. The year in this apartment was a bit rough so I have a real desire to clear out as much as possible to help me start the new year fresh, focused and healthy.
- Clothes: I haven’t done a major edit of my wardrobe for a few years now (since I am very conscious of what I buy) so it’s time. I’m selling a number of things on ebay, other things like sweaters and t-shirts have been downgraded to pajamas, the rest are being donated.
- Socks, bras, underwear: I normally buy some new sets to replace anything that needs it for my birthday. What better gift for yourself?
- Books: The ones I’m ready to admit I’ll never finish reading are going to Housing Works Bookstore Cafe in soho.
- Paperwork: I cleared out last month when I prepared my taxes.
- Change: Seriously! I have a few bottles full that I have counted up and deposited in the bank. It has to be done sometime and I’d rather only carry it out once.
- And the rest of the things I haven’t used for the year I lived here and will admittedly never will.